Wednesday, July 2, 2008

16. See a stunning sunrise and sunset.

SUNRISE COMPLETED 12 April 2009

This was originally listed as "See a beach sunrise and sunset" because we used to vacation at First Landing State Park on the Chesapeake Bay where the sunsets were stunning and, I would imagine since I never got up that early, so were the sunrises. Interestingly, we haven't been back since I put this item on The Fifty. But since it's my list, I can change it, and after seeing the sun rise over Angkor Wat, I find it hard to imagine any old sunrise at a beach could beat that.

SUNSET COMPLETED 22 February 2010

I figure that seeing the Northern Lights in Northern Iceland is as good as a sunset just about anywhere would be. Now if I can just remember to add a photo or two when I'm on the appropriate computer. Or, if you can't wait, you can see them here, on another of my blogs.

No comments: